The online Ed.D. of Leadership and Higher Education is a 60-credit hour program designed to be completed in 39 months. The program curriculum includes eight core courses, five research courses, and seven concentration courses in a 7-week module format.
There are two concentrations – Higher Education and Leadership & Change. The Higher Education concentration focuses primarily on leading functions within traditional, institutionally based higher education. The Leadership & Change concentration focuses on talent development, training, corporate universities, and human resource development functions within organizations, government, and nonprofits. For a full list of course offerings, please request more information.
- Leading Strategically in Higher Education
- The Legal, Ethical, & Moral Responsibilities of Universities
- Adult Learning: Theory to Practice
Leadership & Change
- Principles & Practice of Organizational Change
- Mentoring & Coaching for Leadership Success
- Leading Higher-Performance Teams
Take Your Career to the Next Level.
Please fill out the contact form for more information or to request a call from an enrollment counselor.